Customer Services Associate
Job Title: Customer Services Associate
Department: UK Operations
Reports To: Operations Manager
Covvi are made up of a highly innovative and dynamic engineering team who have set out to design and build a world-leading, highly functional bionic hand. We plan to change the global market and therefore need a world-class team to make this happen. We believe we have created a ground-breaking medical product that offering a new level of quality and performance that utilises premium materials and cutting-edge technology and has the propensity to change the lives of many forever.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Covvi aims to deliver world class customer service and rapid delivery and repair of custom medical devices to a worldwide customer base. A Customer Service Associate needs to ensure positive customer experiences in every aspect of our product, services and support – this is a small market and every customer is important.
- Field and respond to international sales calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Establish, maintain, and improve key performance indicators to measure the quality of our customer services.
- Support the QA and QC (quality assurance and quality control) processes, ensuring customer complaints are formally documented and corrective and preventative actions are communicated to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Support the product returns process.
- Follow up customer repairs, along with the progress of manufactured and distributed products.
- Work with the sales team to understand customer issues and needs and integrate this knowledge into administrative actions to improve performance.
- Ensure ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems are accurately maintained, and that system data can contribute as management tools for the business.
- Other duties as required.
- Direct reports: No direct reports initially but we envisage a customer services team in the long-term.
- Internal: Production, engineering, purchasing, quality.
- External: Customers, suppliers, the general public.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Experience of customer services, sales, or sales support within the healthcare sector.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of managing customer relationships and appropriately representing companies when resolving issues and agreeing commercial and operational commitments.
- Experience of working with ERP and PC-based office systems.
- Educated to a minimum A-level standard.
- Written and oral communication skills appropriate for dealing with technical, operational and commercial issues with customers.
- Training or experience in a technical environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer services skills at an operating and management level.
- Fast learner, capable of understanding a range of products within the prosthetics market.
- Leadership and team-building skills.
- Committed to delivering objectives in line with the Covvi vision.
- Positive engagement including strong two-way communication with patients, customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
- Problem-solving and a solutions-oriented mindset.
- A desire to develop professionally and contribute to business development.
- Happy to help others and be proud to be part of, and help strengthen, the Covvi team
- Have integrity, honesty and loyalty.
- Passionate about quality and precision.
Covvi Limited operates a direct sourcing model for our recruitment needs and therefore do not accept uninvited approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Any unsolicited CVs received by Covvi Limited will be treated as the property of Covvi Limited and any terms and conditions associated with the use of such CVs are considered null and void. We retain the right to pursue and hire that candidate without any obligation to third party terms and conditions, regardless of their inclusion in any email or supporting documents (including CVs)