European Sales Manager
Job Title: European Sales Manager
Department: European Sales
Reports To: Chief Technical Officer
The purpose of this role is the be the face of Covvi throughout the European prosthetics market, developing relationships with local distributors, and managing sales across this region. This is a highly important role, not just in terms of sales, but also ensuring the wider team understand the market. A key element of Covvi is the delivery of market-leading customer service and this role is the first link in the chain.
- Relationship management of key contacts throughout the European prosthetics market.
- Generate local and regional sales forecasts, tracking and maintaining KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Represent Covvi at European tradeshows.
- Provide technical support to customers and clinicians.
- Work with R&D to support new product implementations, ensuring provisional specifications are in line with customer expectations.
- Support the board with new market exploration.
- Maintain close contact with key figures in the prosthetics market and report back to the wider company.
- Direct reports: No direct reporting initially.
- Internal: Group board, production, engineering, purchasing, and quality control.
- External: Customers, distributors, patients, and the general public.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Proven track record in sales within the medical technology industry.
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills.
- Full driving license.
- Second language advantageous but not mandatory.
- Qualified clinician status would be highly advantageous.
- Confident, articulate, and presentable – capable of working with people at all levels, in the UK and overseas.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability and desire to sell.
- Fast learner, capable of understanding a range of products within the prosthetics market.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent project, planning, change, and time management capabilities.
- Ability to travel at short notice in the UK and overseas.
- Committed to delivering objectives in line with the Covvi vision.
- Positive engagement including strong two-way communication with patients, customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
- Problem-solving and a solutions-oriented mindset.
- A desire to develop professionally and contribute to business development.
- Happy to help others and be proud to be part of, and help strengthen, the Covvi team
- Have integrity, honesty and loyalty.
- Passionate about quality and precision.
Covvi Limited operates a direct sourcing model for our recruitment needs and therefore do not accept uninvited approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Any unsolicited CVs received by Covvi Limited will be treated as the property of Covvi Limited and any terms and conditions associated with the use of such CVs are considered null and void. We retain the right to pursue and hire that candidate without any obligation to third party terms and conditions, regardless of their inclusion in any email or supporting documents (including CVs)