Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: The Group CEO
To support the CEO and Senior Management Team on day-to-day company business, diary and email management, secretarial duties, project management, facilities management and daily office requirements and support to the wider business when required. To support the CEO on personal property, tax, banking and family matters.
- Support the Chief Executive Officer on a daily basis to ensure up to date diary and email management, daily support for guest meet and greet.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming calls, emails and mail.
Organise and schedule meetings where necessary.
- Support the Group’s Board and senior management team on a weekly/monthly basis attending weekly/monthly meetings, compiling agenda’s, taking accurate notes, typing minutes and circulating.
- Manage business travel arrangements including flights, overnight accommodation and transport for senior management across the Group.
- Manage and co-ordinate the provision of facilities such as gas, electricity, insurance etc across the Group including dealing with suppliers, negotiating prices and managing accounts.
- In conjunction with the senior management team support any large projects across the Group.
Support the CEO on personal tax, banking and family matters.
- Assist the CEO in managing a portfolio of property including dealing with suppliers, agents, tenants and accounts.
- Assist with and manage travel bookings for the CEO and family.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Assist Human Resources as and when required.
- Maintain the necessary levels of confidentiality when dealing with personal, private and confidential information.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and under pressure.
- Ability to act quickly and proficiently when problem-solving.
- Ability to prioritise and organise with great planning skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different functions in the company.
COVVI Limited operates a direct sourcing model for our recruitment needs and therefore do not accept uninvited approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Any unsolicited CVs received by COVVI Limited will be treated as the property of COVVI Limited and any terms and conditions associated with the use of such CVs are considered null and void. We retain the right to pursue and hire that candidate without any obligation to third party terms and conditions, regardless of their inclusion in any email or supporting documents (including CVs).