Changelog: COVVI Go App v2.0.0
The COVVI Go App has recently been updated to version 2.0.0 on both iOS and Android. This marks the release of our design overhaul, which includes a completely new UI built from the ground up, and the introduction of several key features. The following changes have been made to improve the user experience and overall functionality of the app:
- Complete overhaul of the design to improve user experience
- New: Remote Assist – Allows a COVVI Technician to connect your hand and troubleshoot issues in real-time, from anywhere in the world
- New: Backup and Restore Live Config – Save hand configurations to the cloud and download them to new devices
- New: Config Library – Save different hand configurations locally, or start with one of our pre-made configurations to work from.
- New: Option to reset your password within the App
- New: Link to register a new account on the sign-in page
- Updated the video tutorials, which help guide you through the new app
- Redesigned Input Graph, with options to see information in both dial and graph form
- Redesigned Software Updates, download new COVVI Hand updates to your phone, then push them to your hand over Bluetooth
- General Bug Fixes
If you already have the COVVI Go App installed on your smartphone or tablet, please update it on your respective app stores. Otherwise, you can download the app for free using the following links.
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/covvi-go/id1479018837
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.covvigo